A FREE Webinar with leading international gift in Wills expert, Richard Radcliffe.
Are you responsible for raising gifts in Wills for your charity? Then this FREE webinar is an absolute must.
Attitudes to gifts in Wills have changed through the pandemic and your charity will need to adjust to keep this vital income stream growing.
With Gifts in Wills forecast to grow dramatically over the coming decades, no charity can afford to get left behind as attitudes and ideas around giving change.
Get up to date and learn how you can adjust to new ways of thinking and giving with international gifts in Wills expert Richard Radcliffe. Since the pandemic began he has talked to over 800 people who were thinking about leaving gifts in their Wills to different global, national and local charities.
Richard wants to share his findings with you in a lively and fun webinar on Thursday 23 September at 5pm.
Hosted by Marcus Blease of Donor Republic, the webinar will be a fascinating look at how the pandemic has shaped and altered people’s behaviour and attitudes to charitable giving and the idea of leaving a gift in their Will.
Marcus and Richard will cover:
- Marketing and relationship development and how it has evolved through the different stages of the pandemic, including changes seen in the UK now with restrictions completely removed
- Sentiment from prospects and supporters during periods of high uncertainty/isolation
- Charity GIW strategies that were well received during extended periods of lockdown
- What the short and medium-term effects on gifts in Wills may be
- What steps you should be taking right now for more successful GIW conversations.
The learnings you take from this webinar will help you secure Gifts in Wills income for your charity for many years into the future, drive growth and better connect with bequestors.
You’re all booked in.
Can’t wait to see you!
Thanks for registering for the webinar; how COVID is changing gifts in Wills.
It’ll be an enjoyable hour discussing the ways we can adapt communications to new attitudes on Gifts in Wills.
Until then, make sure you’ve blocked out the time in your diary – the Zoom link is included below.
You’ll be sent a reminder on the day with the Zoom link again.
See you on Thursday 23 September at 5pm AEST.
Webinar Zoom Link