Hobart City Mission had always taken a quiet and humble approach to fundraising, which was ultimately limiting their ability to help more people in need throughout Southern Tasmania.
Donor Republic was asked to help bring fundraising to the heart of their mission and increase income threefold by 2030.
Working closely with the fundraising team, we ran immersion meetings with the board, executive team and CEO to identify roadblocks to success – and uncover opportunities for the future.
Workshops and planning days followed, where we shared best practice with stakeholders and created a clear roadmap for the next decade, backed by rigorous research and best-in-class expertise.
Our goal was to triple income in ten years, and it looks like Hobart City Mission will get there sooner than expected!
- New cash acquisition delivering record breaking results.
- Newly launched face-to-face regular giving program, built from scratch.
- Warm appeals program, grounded in best practice that has doubled results in the last two years
- A world-class Gift in Wills program
- Major Donor program launched
- A new event launched
- An organisation with fundraising firmly at its heart
Hobart City Mission has been serving the people of Southern Tasmania for over 168 years,
offering assistance to those who need it most by providing emotional, physical and financial support and guidance.
Achieving above average fundraising results is possible when you have an openness to change, a commitment to best-in-class fundraising practices, and the guidance of a team of experienced professionals.