Account Manager – Individual Giving
- Make an impact in a fast-growing, dynamic fundraising agency
- Join our creative hub in Newtown, Sydney (or work from home in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth)
- Help some of Australia and New Zealand’s most popular charitable causes change the world
You’re passionate about fundraising with impressive project management and relationship building skills. We’ve got a reputation as one of Australasia’s most innovative fundraising agencies.
Just imagine what we could achieve together.
When you join Donor Republic, you’ll be part of an exciting and rapidly expanding full-service fundraising agency dedicated to the not-for-profit sector. From strategic development through to executing powerful fundraising campaigns, we’re a fun and upbeat team committed to helping organisations across Australia and New Zealand do life-changing work.
You will be part of the development and delivery of individual giving campaigns, working hand-in-hand with our highly skilled creative and digital teams, and with the Senior Account Managers and Account Directors.
You will be the primary contact for several clients supporting with them from strategic development right through to the execution of multi-channel campaigns. Working with a variety of clients, you will nurture existing relationships and continually develop their fundraising programs to achieve desired results.
The role has the option of 4 or 5 days a week plus you’ll enjoy some pretty impressive benefits such as a competitive salary package and 12 extra days off each year.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support with the strategic development and implementation of client fundraising programs
- Be the main point of contact for the organisation’s key clients.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service and improve on existing client relationships.
- Organise client and creative briefings, coordinate concept development to final art, oversee production with printers and mailing house to ensure campaign budgets are adhered to and deadlines are met.
- Work across various channels including direct mail, regular giving, digital, major gifts, gifts in wills.
- Work with data agencies and analysts to source data and then provide post campaign analysis.
- Provide accurate quoting and invoicing relative to accounts managed.
- Be responsible for continuous learning and development whilst contributing to a vibrant workforce.
Key Skills required:
- 2 years + experience in fundraising individual giving – essential
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills – essential
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a number of projects simultaneously according to timelines within budget constraints – essential
- Proven experience managing the production of fundraising materials from design through to publishing – essential
- Experience or knowledge in one or more of the following areas; direct mail, regular giving, middle donors, major donors, 2-step, gift in wills – essential
If you are thinking of taking the plunge from charity land to agency side, wanting a switch things up – drop us a line to ask for a copy of the PD or any questions you might have.
For more information on the role please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org